The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs. Heat the oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large. Assemble your meatballs in a large bowl by mixing together ground turkey, Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, egg yolk and Minced onion until it forms a consistent mass.
Add turkey, and mix until combined. Mix the turkey, beef, egg, parsley, Parmesan, salt, pepper, half of the onion, and half of the garlic. Heat half of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet or sauté pan and cook the meatballs over medium heat until well browned. You can cook The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 1 of egg white (or whole egg).
- You need 2 packages of pasta roni pasta (I used chicken brocolli, and garlic parmesian flavors).
- You need 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 package of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
- You need of seasoning pepper.
Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. In a large skillet, heat canola oil over medium heat. Roll each mound of the turkey mixture into a ball, and place back on sheet pan. In a large bowl, combine cheese, bread crumbs, onion, chives, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and red pepper flakes, if using, and mix well.
The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs step by step
- Assemble your meatballs in a large bowl by mixing together ground turkey, Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, egg yolk and Minced onion until it forms a consistent mass. Take out a small amount (smaller than the size of your palm) and roll into balls..
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, cover a baking sheet in tinfoil, spray it with cooking spray and arrange your meatballs over top being sure to give enough room for each of them. Bake for 15-20 minutes until they become crispy and brown on the outside..
- In a stovetop saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add dry pasta from packages and mix to coat the pasta in butter. Cook for 1 minute or less making sure to stir so no pasta strands get burnt. Add water and continue cooking until all water is gone..
- In a separate stovetop pan, heat olive oil over medium heat, add mushrooms then coat with another tablespoon of olive oil. When mushrooms release all their liquid, drain the pan and add your Minced garlic. Continue cooking until mushrooms are your preferred doneness..
- When almost all the water is gone from the pasta pan, add in the seasoning that came in the box and mix well. Continue cooking until sauce coats the pasta and then add it to the dish with the sautéed mushrooms. Mix well..
- Add marinara sauce over top of pasta/mushrooms and cook on medium-low heat until the sauce thickens around the pasta. Continue stirring until pasta is ready..
- Remove meatballs from oven, and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. Add meatballs over top of pasta, and enjoy!.
Add turkey and egg and blend with your hands until well. Frozen meatballs and a jar of sweet-and-sour sauce make this microwave meal a last-minute lifesaver when racing against the clock. The flavorful sauce is dressed up with a hint of garlic and nicely coats the colorful mixture of meatballs, carrots, green pepper and onion. —Ivy Eresmas, Dade City, Florida. Combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl, then add the parmesan, eggs, onion, parsley, garlic. Pour in the milk and olive oil and mix to combine.