Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry.
You can have Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry
- Prepare 1/2 of tube of Chorizo.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of frozen seasoned steak fries (or 1/3 of bag) refrigerate.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of your favorite stir fry vegetables.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce (or substitute with your favorite).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground ginger (optional).
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of vegetable oil (peanut oil optional?).
- You need 4 of eggs.
Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry step by step
- In a large 12" round skillet, fry up chorizo until lightly browned (5-7 minutes).
- Meanwhile chop refrigerated (or defrosted) steak fries into bite sized cuts toss with chorizo, & fry until nearly done. set aside.
- In same pan add oil on medium / med-high until hot. Add in your favorite stir fry vegetables and cook/fry until cooked part down, add seasonings toss around until coated..
- Add in your favorite sauce and simmer on medium for 2 minutes occasionally tossing around from burning. Add water and simmer until sauce is thickened up (about 2-3 minutes).
- Toss in Chorizo and fries with the vegetables and mix around for another minute or so. Crack eggs over top. Turn heat down to medium /med-low, add lid and cook until eggs are done (About 5-7 minutes). Serve warm with or without extra sauce..