Gulai Nangka Muda 🇮🇩(Indonesian jackfruit curry).
You can cook Gulai Nangka Muda 🇮🇩(Indonesian jackfruit curry) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulai Nangka Muda 🇮🇩(Indonesian jackfruit curry)
- You need 2 cans of jack fruit.
- Prepare 200 g of Tempe.
- It’s 2 cans of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of green cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of chayote.
- You need 1 of thumbsize piece of galangal.
- Prepare 2 of dried thai basil leaves.
- You need 2 of dried lime leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of Tamarind paste.
- It’s of For paste.
- It’s 5 of Birdseye chillis.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 3 of small shallots.
Gulai Nangka Muda 🇮🇩(Indonesian jackfruit curry) step by step
- Here are the ingredients.
- Drain and part boil the jack fruit until softened.
- To make the paste peel the garlic chilli and shallots..
- Crush into a paste in a pestle and mortar (or cheat with a blender 😉).
- Cut the chayote in half, rub together to remove the pith, then remove the seed and slice.
- Slice the cabbage and tempe.
- In a pot add some oil and sauté the paste until a fragrant smell fills the kitchen, then add the dried leaves and galangal.
- Mix the tamarind paste in a could tsbp of water and add to the pan.
- Add the coconut milk, cabbage, Tempe and jackfruit. Slowly simmer for 10 mins. Add salt, sugar and chilli flakes to taste..
- Serve and enjoy with rice 🍛.