chocolate mousse. Exquisite Collections of Marble Tiles and Mosaics,. Find The Best Deals On Choc Mousse And Save Money. When a sweet craving hits, you'll have this chocolate mousse ready in no time.
I prefer the powdered version of Swerve®, since it dissolves better. Pull this chocolate mousse recipe together with four simple ingredients: eggs, cream, sugar, and semisweet baking chocolate. The only trick is taking care when combining the ingredients — but the Betty Crocker Test Kitchens have made that part easy. You can cook chocolate mousse using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chocolate mousse
- Prepare of chocolate morcels (i use bunnies and eggs leftovers from easter ).
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of of sugar.
- You need of butter.
In top of a double boiler, combine chocolate chips, coffee, rum and butter. Melt over barely simmering water, stirring constantly. Remove from heat while a couple of chunks are still visible. Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover.
chocolate mousse step by step
- place a medium sauce pan with water in the stove.
- inside of the medium pan place a smaller one with the chocolate and the butter.
- stir until melts.
- add the yolks one by one and stir continually.
- add the sugar stir well and take from the heat.
- beat the whites until fluffy and double in volume.
- add the withes to the chocolate mixture and mix slowly and carefully (to not lose the nice volume ).
- take to fridge 4hours before serve.
Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker chocolate flavor, use bittersweet. Remember, the higher the cacao percentage, the less sweet the chocolate. Chocolate Mousse = Whipped Cream + Easy Folding This easy chocolate mousse makes the most of its two ingredients by using the cream three different ways. You'll melt the chocolate with some of the cream to create a soft ganache, whip more cream to soft peaks for garnishing, and then whip the rest to medium peaks for the mousse.