Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈.
Ingredients of Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈
- It’s 1 1/4 of ap flour.
- You need 11/4 of WHITE cake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bp.
- You need 1 tsp of bs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 sticks of butter room temp.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs room temp.
- You need 2 tsp of butter flavor vanilla. (Or just vanilla).
- You need 1 of heaping cup of sprinkles.
Birthday Cake Cookies 🎉🎈 step by step
- Preheat 350 whisk dry ingredients set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time. Then add the vanilla.
- Add flour mix to the wet ingredients then add the sprinkles shortly after. Should be a nice dough. Wrap and refrigerate at least 30 min..
- Line pan with parchment and weigh out 13g balls for mini cookies. Or 30g for regular size. Be sure to slightly flatten cookie ball before baking. Bake 8-9 mins for mini and 9-12 for bigger cookie. These cookie should stay soft and chewy for up to a week non refrigerated.