Mum's 70th Birthday Cake.
Ingredients of Mum's 70th Birthday Cake
- Prepare of For the cake:.
- You need 200 grams of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 200 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 grams of self raising gluten free flour.
- Prepare of few drops of red food colouring optional.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of raspberry jam.
- You need of For the frosting:.
- You need 125 grams of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 250 grams of icing sugar.
- You need of For the decorations:.
- You need 50 of dairy free white chocolate cigarillos*.
- Prepare of floral cake decorations.
Mum's 70th Birthday Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line four 5" cake tins Beat together the caster sugar and the dairy free spread until light and fluffy Add the four eggs individually, beating well between each addition Add in the flour and food colouring, if using Mix until well combined Split the mixture between the four cake tins Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before you start decorating Sandwich the cakes together with the raspberry jam and place on a cake board Spread the frosting on top of and around the sides of the cake Place the white chocolate cigarillos round three quarters of the cake Place your selected floral decorations on top of the cake and down the side.
Recipe: Perfect Mum's 70th Birthday Cake