Watermelon mojito 🍷. This refreshing summer watermelon mojito is made with few simple ingredients and incredibly easy to make. Use a mortar and pestle to mash the mint leaves. Watermelon Mojito is a refreshing drink during the hot summer days.
Ingredients of Watermelon mojito 🍷
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of watermelon.
- You need half of cup Water (chill).
- Prepare 1 pinch of pink Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 7/8 of mint leaf.
- You need Half of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rohafza.
This Watermelon Mojito Recipe could easily be transformed into a party cocktail – make a bug batch of it and serve it in a pitcher. What ingredients do you need to make a watermelon mojito? Watermelon mojito is a refreshing summer cocktail made using fresh watermelon juice, white rum, and soda. Make a big pitcher of this watermelon mint mojito and enjoy this summer.
Watermelon mojito 🍷 step by step
- Sub chezo ko ek sath jug m daal kar blend kar lain..
- Ab chani rakh ke chaan lain..
- Rohafza syrup ko glass m daal kar spread karen. Or cubes dal dain sath mojito drink bhi, or serve karen..
Tired of the same ol' same ol'? Adding watermelon to your mojito will add a bit of adventure, taste, and refreshment. This watermelon mojito recipe will give you yet another option to prepare a healthy and non-alcoholic drink. This refreshing mojito is prepared using fresh watermelon, fresh mint, and lime. This watermelon mojito recipe combines sweet watermelon, fresh mint, and lots of lime, making it the perfect cocktail for Today I'm sharing one of my absolute favorite drinks, a watermelon mojito.