Spinach and Yogurt Dip.
Ingredients of Spinach and Yogurt Dip
- It’s of baby spinach.
- It’s of finely minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare of thick plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of ground allspice.
- Prepare of ground clove.
- It’s of freshly grated nutmeg.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground mint.
- It’s of freshly ground coriander.
- You need of Chopped walnuts for garnish.
Spinach and Yogurt Dip instructions
- Blanch the spinach for 20 to 30 seconds or steam for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Rinse and squeeze out excess water and chop coarsely..
- Stir garlic into the yogurt and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a wide, heavy skillet and add the spices..
- Stir the spices until they begin to sizzle and are fragrant..
- Add the spinach..
- Cook and stir until heated through and coated with the oil and spices, 2 to 3 minutes..
- Transfer to a food processor and pulse to a puree..
- Add the yogurt and blend together..
- Transfer to a bowl or platter..
- Garnish with chopped walnuts if desired..
- Serve with pita bread..
Recipe: Yummy Spinach and Yogurt Dip