Birthday Cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday Cake
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 1/4 Sachet of Simas Butter.
- You need 1/4 of tspBaking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 8 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of White vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla flavor.
- You need of Green and Red food colour.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday Cake instructions
- Beat sugar and butter with Whisker,Mixer or wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
- Sift your flour then add Baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix them very well.
- Add in your eggs one at a time Beating after each addition then add the white vinegar and Mix them well.
- Add the dry ingredients into the Wet ingredients bit by bit mixing until you're done with all the dry ingredients and there are no lumps anymore then divide the batter into two and add green food colour to one nd mix well.
- Grease your pans with butter and flour then pour in your batter mixtures and bake at 180c for 30minutes in the Oven.
- Decorate with Buttercream frosting and tips of your choice used red and green food colour.
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?