Beef patty burger.
Ingredients of Beef patty burger
- It’s 4 of beef patty @90gr each.
- Prepare 1 of sliced cheese per serve.
- It’s 1 tbspn of margarine per serve.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise/mustard (*optional).
- It’s of BBQ sauce or tomato ketchup (optional).
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Burger bun.
- Prepare of French fries or chips (as a side dish,optional).
Beef patty burger step by step
- Prepare the grill pan, put 1tbspn of margarine..
- Place the beef patty and grill it till medium rare..
- Put the burger bun in the grill pan till it gets crispy then prepare the plate.
- Put the botton of the bun and place any sauce of your choice.
- Place the beef patty, cucumber,tomato,lettuce on the sauce..
- Place one slice of cheese and one egg on top..
- Cover the burger with the bun, then place the entire burger in a oven to melt the cheese. Approximately 10 seconds..
- And you are done! Just place your side dish and you are ready to serve or eat!.