Birthday pankcakes. Start your birthday off right with these Funfetti-style Birthday Cake Pancakes. Made with yellow cake mix and colorful sprinkles, these pancakes taste like birthday cake! See more ideas about birthday cake pancakes, pancakes, cake.
Ingredients of Birthday pankcakes
- It’s 1 cup of original Bisquick mix.
- You need 1 cup of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 3 tbsp of candy sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of aditional sprinkles.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk.
I mean, I love cake batter stuff, but I don't like for pancakes to be REALLY sweet. I just wanted to make them because they were pretty and I. Learn how to make birthday pancakes , funfetti pancakes Where else can you find me!? If there's one thing I've learned in my career as a parent, it's this: It does not take a whole lot to make a kid happy.
Birthday pankcakes step by step
- Heat griddle on med high heat..
- Mix Bisquick, cake mix, 3 tablespoon sprinkles, 1 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 2 eggs until blended..
- Spray griddle with cooking spray, add just under 1/4 cup of pancake mix and cook cake until sides are dry. Flip and finish cooking..
- Mix 2 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 4 tablespoons milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla until smooth..
- drizzle over pancakes and add a few extra sprinkles!.
- add a candle or two and its perfect for the birthday boy or girl!.
I knew a mom a while back who had a special favorite pink plate reserved for sick days. But not just any pancakes, birthday cake pancakes! These are all over the internet, but I just had to share them. They have a little bit of boxed cake mix in them, so they really do taste like cake. Join MyHop for pancakes on us.