＊Delicious＊Basic Sweet Potato Soup＊.
Ingredients of ＊Delicious＊Basic Sweet Potato Soup＊
- You need 1 of Chicken thigh or breast meat.
- Prepare 5 of cm Daikon radish.
- You need 1/2 of or more Carrot (medium).
- You need 1 of Sweet potato (medium).
- Prepare 1 of Burdock root.
- It’s 1/2 of Konnyaku.
- It’s 1 of Aburaage.
- It’s 1/4 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 1200 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ●Miso.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Mirin.
- It’s 1 of Shichimi spice.
＊Delicious＊Basic Sweet Potato Soup＊ instructions
- Cut the sweet potato into half-moon shaped pieces and soak in water. Diagonally slice the burdock root. Quarter the carrot and daikon radish and slice. Cut the konnyaku into bite-sized strips and boil..
- Pour hot water over the aburaage to remove the excess oil. Cut the chicken thigh into bite-sized pieces and add to the dashi stock. Add the ingredients from Step 1 (except the sweet potatoes), and bring to a boil. Skim off any scum that rises to the top..
- Midway through, add the sweet potatoes. Once the vegetables become tender, add the aburaage and reduce the heat to low. Add the miso and mirin and let simmer..
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with leek. Season with shichimi spice..
Easiest Way to Make Perfect ＊Delicious＊Basic Sweet Potato Soup＊