Cookie Ice Cream Cake Decorated For a Birthday.
Ingredients of Cookie Ice Cream Cake Decorated For a Birthday
- You need 1 of basic raw dough, 1 batch Cookie Dough (Plain -.
- It’s 1 of basic raw dough, 2 batches Cookie Dough (Cocoa -.
- It’s 1 of i used 8 ice cream bars Store Bought Ice Cream (Your choice, can be mixed).
- It’s 200 ml of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Caster (superfine) or granulated sugar.
Cookie Ice Cream Cake Decorated For a Birthday step by step
- Make the cookie dough. Arrange it to fit into the pan the you will be using. Wrap with plastic wrap, place on a tray, and put in the freezer..
- Bake the cookie dough and then let it cool. Layer the cookie and ice cream on a dish..
- Cover with plastic wrap, let it chill in the freezer until you are ready to decorate it..
- If you are leaving the shape as is, decorate with whipped cream, cookies, candles, etc., and it's finished..
- (Finished Product #1) I placed a toy right in the middle..
- (Finished Product #2) After chilling a normal round cake, I coated it with crushed cookies and chocolate cream, and then placed it on a plate..
- (Finished Product #3) I combined two difference sized rings to form an '8.' I wrote the words with jam..
- (Finished Product #4) It's supposed to be a '9,' but it could also be a '6.'.
- Here's what it looked like before I covered it with whip cream..
- (Finished Product #5) I covered the cake in whip cream and used store-bought snacks to build the spires and walls to make a castle! I let my kid draw the flags..
- Instead of using cookies in the center, I used store-bought castella cake. The ice cream is homemade. I used saskatoon berry sauce to make a marble pattern..
- After celebrating, cut the cake into individual slices and wrap them each up separately so that they will be easy to eat later..