Ingredients of breakfast croissant
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of bacon.
- Prepare of tater tots/hash browns.
- Prepare of crescent rolls (seamless works best).
breakfast croissant step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- fry up bacon and drain on paper towel, set aside.
- beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
- roll out crescent rolls onto cookie sheet (do not separate if using seamed).
- pour eggs over the top of rolls until completely covered (overflow is ok).
- lay bacon slices across rolls spread out from one end to other.
- top with tater tots or hash browns.
- bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven.
- using a spatula, fold up from the long end and fold up into one big roll (fold about 3 times).
- bake for an additional 5 minutes then flip to other side and bake another 5.
- remove from oven and cut roll into slices.
- can be served as is or with syrup or any sauce of choice (I prefer syrup).
Recipe: Tasty breakfast croissant