Easy Sushi Cake for Birthday Parties.
Ingredients of Easy Sushi Cake for Birthday Parties
- It’s 1080 grams of Hot cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of Chirashi sushi mix.
- You need of Toppings to your preference.
- Prepare 80 grams of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 60 grams of Salmon roe.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado (1 cm cubes).
- It’s 5 of leaves Shiso leaves (finely chop half, cut the other half into leaf shapes).
- You need 1 bag of Shredded omelet.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
Easy Sushi Cake for Birthday Parties instructions
- Line the bottom only of the round pan with parchment paper. Prepare the chirashi sushi according to the directions of the package. The mix is a little too concentrated to my liking, so I added an extra cup of rice..
- Stuff rice into the pan about halfway to the top. Put in half the salmon, half the shiso, half the sesame seeds, and half the nori. Cover completely with the remaining rice..
- Cover with plastic wrap and use your hands to push it all tightly together. Flip it onto a plate and remove the parchment paper from the bottom..
- Sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds and nori, then decorate to top with the shredded omelet, avocado, salmon roe, salmon, and shiso leaves..
Recipe: Tasty Easy Sushi Cake for Birthday Parties