Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies. Cake Mix: These cookies are chocolate chip cookies and birthday cake in one. That's why, for the dry ingredients, we'll use *some* all-purpose flour and Semi-sweet chocolate chips make them taste like regular chocolate chip cookies, while white chocolate chips taste like frosting- a true mix of. If you have a friend or family member who loves chocolate chip cookies, there's no better way to celebrate their birthday than with a delicious chocolate chip cookie birthday cake.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies
- You need of cookie.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips (or mixture or white and semi sweet).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sprinkles.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Start with these delicious Birthday Cake Golden Oreo cookies… If you don't have these in your area or can't find them, totally just use a vanilla sandwich cookie in its place or just regular Golden Oreos. Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form! So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie!
Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies instructions
- Sift flour, cake mix, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Mix butter and both sugars until smooth..
- Mix in egg. After blended well mix in the vanilla extract..
- Slowly add in the powder mixture until it's thick like cookie dough. Do not over mix..
- Fold in sprinkles and chocolate chips until evenly mixed..
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hrs. This is necessary for cookies to come out well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll cookie dough (about a tablespoon) to a tall cylinder.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until edges are light brown..
- Let cool for 15mins and enjoy!.
And when I tried this chocolate chip cookie cake recipe, I knew that my relationship with chocolate chip cookies reached a whole new level. · This chocolate chip cookie layer cake is PERFECT for any cookie lover! The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for.