Spicy Chicken Wing with Jamaican Jerk Rub.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Wing with Jamaican Jerk Rub
- Prepare 3 lb of Chicken wings.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 stalk of scallion.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground pimento.
- It’s 3 of Spring fresh thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All purpose seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of Habanero pepper .. Preferably scotch bonnet pepper.. You can use less pepper depending on how much heat you like.
Spicy Chicken Wing with Jamaican Jerk Rub instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Joint your wings or leave them as a whole.. Wash them off with cold water and vinegar solution.
- Blend all ingredient together and pure over chicken I'm a baking tray, you can ,air at your wings over night or few hrs.
- Place in the oven uncover and baked for 45 minutes or until chicken are crispy when touch and golden brown.
How to Make Tasty Spicy Chicken Wing with Jamaican Jerk Rub