TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies. When I press rice krispie treats into a pan, I use a spatula sprayed with nonstick spray, making it easier to press down. Press down lightly, as too much pressure will create My son requested these for his birthday dessert and now both my kids only want these for their birthday vice cake or cupcakes. Funfetti Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats #cakebatter Cake mix is added right into these Funfetti Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats, along with a heap of sprinkles! #ricekrispietreats #recipe #dessert #cakebatter #funfetti t's Rice Krispie Treats meets birthday cake and it just doesn't get any better.
Ingredients of TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies
- You need 1 packages of instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz).
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of rice krispie treats cereal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of assorted color jimmies or sprinkles.
Light, crispy rice cereal combined with the irresistible taste of sweet, gooey marshmallows and birthday cake in every delicious bite. Other Rice Krispie Treat Flavors to Try. Christmas White Chocolate-Dipped Rice Krispie Treats (Printable recipe)The Kitchen is My Playground. sprinkles, rice krispie treats, shortening, candy melts. No more boring Rice Krispie treats!
TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies instructions
- In bowl beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add pudding mix. Add eggs and vanilla. Keep mixing until well blended..
- Add flour and baking soda. When all mixed nicely add rice krispies and the sprinkles..
- Heat oven to 350degrees F. Place cookies 2 inches apart on greased or parchment lined sheets. Bake about 8-10 min. Enjoy!.
These Funfetti Rice Krispie treats look just like Funfetti cake! Funfetti® Cake Batter Rice Krispies® Treats. All Reviews for Funfetti® Cake Batter Rice Krispies® Treats. Spoon rice krispie mixture into prepared pan. A classic rice krispie square turned modern for some cake batter rice krispies and shaped decorated to resemble a cake.