Pine apple mojito. Transform your favorite Mojito cocktail by adding a little pineapple into the mix. This easy, fruity Pineapple Mojito recipe is a perfect summer drink. Pineapple Mojitos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Ingredients of Pine apple mojito
- It’s 1 of fresh pineapple.
- Prepare 5 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3-4 drops of Orange food colour.
- You need Few drops of Pineapple essence.
- Prepare 1 bottle of soda.
If you love mojitos and pineapple, then this minty and refreshing cocktail is for you! This Pineapple Mojito is a tropical spin on the classic mojito. Made with homemade pineapple rum and fresh pineapple, its bold flavor makes it a delightful cocktail for summer. Pineapple adds sweetness and a tropical twist to this classic mojito.
Pine apple mojito step by step
- Cut the outer layer of pine apple & cut in small pieces..
- Put the pineapple pieces in the blender along with sugar,orange colour &water.Blend till it becomes puree..
- Now stain this puree with the stainer.Add essence to it..
- Take a non stick pan & pour the puree in to it. Cook on low flame for 10 -15 minutes till it becomes thick..
- Keep stirring so that it won't stuck with the bottom..
- Transfer it to a bowl & let it cool down. After cooling it will become more thick.Put it in a glass jar & cover with the lid tightly. Keep it in the fridge..
- Take a serving glass, add this pine apple crush Limca or soda.Mix well.Serve chilled..
Make sure to choose a ripe one: It should be very fragrant, with no soft spots or bruises. Grilled Pineapple Mojito is a balanced combination of smoky, minty, and fruity flavors. Celebrate the beginning of the summer with a different take on the classic Cuban drink "Mojito." This Pineapple Mojito is everything you want it to be! The delicious flavors of a Piña Colada mixed with mint and made Just like the name implies, Pineapple Mojito is a tropical twist on the classic mojito. The Pineapple Mojito is a fun twist on the classic mojito.