Super easy Nutella french toast roll ups!. Most kids constantly asking for chocolate! So, Nutella French Toast Roll Ups are the perfect match. These churro-style roll ups are real treat.
Ingredients of Super easy Nutella french toast roll ups!
- Prepare 6 slice of wheat bread (or white).
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 dash of ground cinnamon.
- You need dash of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of nutella spread (enough for 6 slices of bread).
- It’s 1 of butter and olive oil.
The problem with these Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups is that they are way too easy to make. Because frankly, let's not kid ourselves, these are not a normal breakfast by any stretch of the imagination. I made these in the morning to take photos and as I munched on them afterwards. These easy Nutella French Toast Roll Ups have all your favorite french toast flavors rolled up and topped with sugar!
Super easy Nutella french toast roll ups! step by step
- Flatten bread out with palm of your hand. Doesn't have to be super thin, just thin enough to roll..
- Spread a thin layer over each slice of bread..
- Roll up each slice of bread pressing down firmly so it will stick..
- Crack eggs and mix remaining ingredients in a shallow bowl. ( milk, vanilla, cinnamon).
- In frying pan melt but and olive oil.. as much as needed..
- Dip each roll up in egg mixture. Place in hot pan seam side down. Make sure to brown on all sides this will ensure that the egg is cooked completely..
- Once browned removed from pan. My children added syrup, you can also do whipped cream or powered sugar! ! Enjoy!!.
Perfect for breakfast or even dessert. I was so impressed with this version of French Toast because this was just plain delicious. I mean, these rollups are amazing. This french toast recipe with Nutella creates a sweet combination that you don't want to miss! How about starting your day with Nutella French Toast Roll Ups?