Victorian lemon tarts.
Ingredients of Victorian lemon tarts
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 packages of blackberries.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of pie crusts.
- Prepare 1 packages of mint leaves.
Victorian lemon tarts instructions
- Combine room temperature cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk using a mixer. Mix until smooth..
- Zest your lemon and add to mixture. Cut lemon in half and juice your lemon into the mixture..
- Add vanilla and stir until incorporated.
- Place mixture covered in fridge for about 2 hours + or until firm..
- Preheat your iven to 425. Thaw your pie crusts and spread them out on a flat surface. Using a cookie cutter or just the rim of a glass cut small circles out and place them into a muffin pan..
- Pat them down as you would a pie crust and poke holes in the bottom with a fork..
- Bake 5 to 7 min or until slightly golden brown..
- Remove from pan and cool. Take your mixture out and put it in a plastic or piping bag. With a nozzle or a hole in the corner pipe the mixture into each cup evenly. Add black berries and mint leaves..
How to Make Yummy Victorian lemon tarts