Vegetarian Stuffed Shells. In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, broccoli, mozzarella, egg whites and seasonings. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Stuff pasta shells with ricotta mixture; arrange over spaghetti sauce.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 1 box of Jumbo or Extra Large Stuffed shells.
- Prepare 24 oz of Three Cheese Pasta Sauce.
- You need 3 cup of String Beans.
- Prepare 3 cup of Carrots.
- It’s 3 cup of Green peas.
- Prepare 3 cup of Sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (minced or chopped fine).
- You need 1 of Garlic clove (minced or chopped fine).
- It’s 2/3 cup of Italian Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning blend.
Ricotta cheese and spinach make up the filling for a family friendly vegetarian stuffed casserole. The Jumbo pasta shell stuffed with a creamy filling is a crowd pleaser that you can make ahead of time and freeze for later dinners. A perfect casserole for a dinner party as you can do all the work ahead and just pull out of the freezer and bake. Place the tofu, onion, spinach, and pesto into a blender.
Vegetarian Stuffed Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Start a slow boil in a medium pot for the shells adding a pinch of salt for retained shape..
- Sauté the onions and garlic in a medium sized sauce pan..
- Add in each of the vegetables and a small dash of water. Add in Italian seasoning and simmer for about 5 minutes..
- After the vegetables soften a little add in the dressing and let it boil slightly. Remove from heat once a steady boil is accomplished..
- Line aluminum pan or baking dish wish the pasta sauce in a very thin layer. Place the shells on the sauce (opening towards you) and spread them with your fingers..
- Add the ingredients to the shells with a layer of pasta sauce, sautéed vegetables, and a dash more of sauce and top with cheese..
- Bake in oven on 375° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts completely..
- Last step as usual is to ENJOYYY!.
Pour the tofu mixture into a resealable plastic bag. Snip the corner off the bottom of the bag, and pipe the mixture into the pasta shells. In this spinach and ricotta stuffed shells recipe, we combine quick sauteed spinach with creamy ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, all tucked in to extra-large pasta shells and baked to bubbly goodness. The result is a healthy and hearty baked pasta dish that makes for a crowd-pleasing vegetarian meal. Combine the bulgar and water in a small pot.