Easy Teriyaki Pork Chops.
Ingredients of Easy Teriyaki Pork Chops
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green onion stalk.
- You need 4 of pork chops.
Easy Teriyaki Pork Chops step by step
- Grate the ginger, chop the garlic, and chop the green onions..
- Combine all ingredients except for the pork chops in a medium bowl, mix..
- In a large skillet on medium heat, brown both sides of the pork chops in a little bit of oil. Pour teriyaki mixture over chops. Add more water if chops aren't completely covered..
- Bring to a boil. Lower tempature and simmer for an hour and twenty minutes, turning chops halfway through..
Recipe: Tasty Easy Teriyaki Pork Chops