Pintos Al Lado.
You can have Pintos Al Lado using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pintos Al Lado
- Prepare 15.5 oz of pinto beans; rinsed.
- It’s 1 lb of super sweet corn.
- You need 4 of roma tomatoes; small dice.
- You need 3 of roasted jalapeños; small dice.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper; small dice.
- You need 1/2 bundle of cilantro; chiffonade.
- It’s 1 of large pinch sugar.
- It’s 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need as needed of olive oil.
Pintos Al Lado instructions
- Heat a large saute pan with olive oil..
- Add bell peppers with a tiny pinch of salt. Saute on high heat for 1 minute. Turn heat to medium-low and cook until peppers begin to soften, about 3-4 minutes..
- Add beans, tomatoes, corn, and jalapeños. Add a pinch of sugar, salt, and pepper. Cook 2 minutes..
- Add cilantro and toss. Serve..
- Variations; Avocado, pico de gallo, salsa verde, queso fresco, cotija, chihuahua, goat cheese, chili powder, serrano, ancho chile, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, chives, cayenne, scallions, nopalitos, black beans, cheddar, jack cheeses, mexican shredded blend, lime, coriander seed, poblano, chipotle, bacon, garlic, shallots, habanero, cumin, epazote, fennel, red onions, yellow onions, peas, pigeon peas, epazote, lemon, kale, spinach, arugula, liquid smoke, mushrooms, mustard, oregano, quinoa, Mexican oregano, zucchini, kidney beans, chickpeas, brown rice, sage, sea salt, savory, rosemary, thyme, fire roasted diced tomatoes, roasted bell peppers, vegetable stock, chicken stock, diced green chiles, rum, butter.