Fruit Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips.
Ingredients of Fruit Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips
- It’s of Kiwi, peeled and chopped.
- It’s of Golden Delicious Apples, peddled, cored and chopped.
- It’s of Fresh raspberries, chopped in half.
- It’s of Fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped.
- Prepare of White sugar.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Fruit preserves (any flavor).
- Prepare of 10" flour tortilla.
- It’s of as needed Melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
Fruit Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips instructions
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients down to the tortillas. Chill at least 15 minutes..
- Coat one side of tortilla with melted butter or cooking spray. Mix cinnamon & sugar and Sprinkle over buttered tortillas. . Cut tortillas into wedges, arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. (if using spray, spray once again before baking.). Bake @ 350?F for 8-10 minutes until desired doneness..
- Allow tortillas to cool before serving. May also serve fruit mixture with cinnamon graham crackers..
- Salsa is best served the same day it is made..
- My note: very good..
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Fruit Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips