Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs. Do not stir or open oven while baking. This is a fantastic brand of juicy precooked Italian meatballs. Combine all ingredients into mixing bowl.
Ingredients of Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs
- Prepare of ● For The Meats/Protiens.
- You need 30 of LG Quality Precooked Italian Meatballs [1/2 beef 1/2 pork].
- It’s of ● For The Red Sauce Base [from the bertolli premium collection].
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Garlic Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of ● For The Red Sauce Additions.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shreadded Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Shreadded Parmesan Ramono [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 2 of LG Diced Roma Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Red Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Fennel Seeds.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare as needed of Beef Broth [to thin mixture only if needed].
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles [consider a thick heavy noodle].
- Prepare of Linguini Noodles [boil as per manufacturers directions].
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Bread.
- You need 1 Loaf of French Bread [1"+ thick slice].
- Prepare 1 Tub of Seasoned Garlic Butter.
Do not stir or open oven while baking. This is a fantastic brand of juicy precooked Italian. Mix bread crumbs, Romano cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder together. Add ground beef and mix well.
Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs step by step
- Chop vegetables and mix everything together. Pour everything into a cast iron skillet. Top mixture with additional shreadded Mozzarella and Parmesan Ramono Cheese..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 50 minutes. Do not stir or open oven while baking..
- This is a fantastic brand of juicy precooked Italian meatballs..
- In the meantime, boil your noodle water and add a splash of oil and 1/2 tbsp salt to it. Boil noodles as per manufacturers directions. Ten minutes for this specific brand..
- Pull skillet from oven and let rest for five minutes. Leave oven on but at 325° to bake your garlic bread slices..
- Consider making a chilly Zesty Italian Salad as a side dish..
- Thick slice your French bread [1"+] and coat with garlic butter. Place on a lined cookie sheet and bake for five minutes or until your bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You'll want your garlic bread to be golden brown..
- Use a pre-fabed garlic butter or create your own. See my recipe for Mike's Easy Garlic Butter Spread if interested..
- Meatball sandwichs with toasted garlic buns are also a delicious option. If so, slices of Provolone Cheese as a sandwich base works great..
- Serve dish with a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
Roll mixture into balls and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Mix beef and pork together in a large bowl. Stir onions, bread crumb mixture, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, Italian herb seasoning, and Parmesan cheese into meat mixture with a rubber spatula until combined. Cover and refrigerate for about one hour. Add the beef, egg, oregano, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.