Tray-bake Apple Cake.
Ingredients of Tray-bake Apple Cake
- It’s 200 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 3 of Apples.
- Prepare 200 ml of Walnuts.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 120 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 dash of Lemon juice.
Tray-bake Apple Cake instructions
- Peel the apples and cut into 4 – 6 even wedges. Then cut them into 7 mm slices..
- Soak the apples in salted water (not listed), to avoid discolouring, and drain..
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together twice..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the sugar and mix well. Add the vegetable oil and mix further, and add the vanilla extract and lemon juice..
- Add the apples and walnuts to Step 5 and mix. Add the dry ingredients from Step 3 in 2 3 batches. Fold in with a wooden spatula to prevent the batter from getting sticky..
- Pour the batter from Step 6 into the baking tray and smooth out the surface. The apples and walnuts stick out, so press them with the wooden spatula to make the batter flat..
- Bake for 35 40 minutes at 170℃ until golden brown..
- When it's baked, cut the cake and it's done The cake is very soft when it's hot. So wait until it cools down a little before you cut, otherwise it may crack..
- It's also delicious with raisins instead of walnuts..
Easiest Way to Make Yummy Tray-bake Apple Cake