Dad's birthday cake. See more ideas about dad birthday cakes, cupcake cakes, jordan cake. See more ideas about Dad birthday cakes, Dad birthday and Jack daniels birthday. Hello guys thank you so much for always checking out my channel and watching my videos.
Ingredients of Dad's birthday cake
- It’s 450 g of flour.
- Prepare 300 g of sugar.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- You need 3 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s handful of raisins.
- Prepare 2 tbs of nescafe.
- You need 1 box of white fondant.
- You need 3 drops of dark purple food color.
- Prepare 1 tbs of red food color.
- It’s 1 of little box of dry gelatine powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- It’s of powder sugar for dusting the surface for fondant.
- You need 100 g of red currants for decoration.
- You need 100 g of blueberry for decoration.
- You need 150 g of ananas jam.
- Prepare 300 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 boxes of black chocolate (used to cover a cake).
- It’s 4 of little boxes of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 bag of tiramisu cream base + 100 ml milk to make it.
- It’s 1 bag of chocolate mousse powder + 100 ml milk to make it.
Excellent Happy Birthday Dad Cake options are available to make the big day outstanding and memorable. With little input and giving little more concern to the central piece of the birthday party. See more ideas about dad birthday cakes, dad birthday, birthday cakes for men. You cannot have a birthday party without a cake, especially if it is a child's birthday.
Dad's birthday cake step by step
- Mix the ingredients for the sponge cake (flour,eggs,sugar,cocoa, coffee, milk and raisins and baking powder) with a mixing machine until creamy but not too liquid..
- Take some butter and butter up the inside of the cake shape that you will use for baking the sponge cake. (I used a circular shape which you can take the bottom off,and its metal. But silicone is good too).
- Pour the raw sponge cake "pasta" into the baking shape and bake it in the oven till the fork comes out clean, on 200 degrees celsius..
- When the sponge cake is ready let it cool and cut off the bump from the top to get the lower part of the cake..
- Cut this big spongy part in two parts vertically and cream the lower part with ananas jam and then put the mix of tiramisu und chocolate mousse on it and pur back the top part..
- Next melt the black choco with butter and cover the bottom part of the cake with it carefully..
- Now put aluminium foil into a rounded pot (which is smaller then the cake shape) and scrumble the previously cut off sponge cake in the pot. Put melted butter on it and ananas jam and mix well..
- Now push this mixture as hard as you can in the pot so it takes the shape of it. This is how we made the smaller cake on top.
- Cover this smaller cake with a thin layer of white fondant and put it on top of the big cake..
- Now mix the purple food paint with a hangful of white fondant and create the flowers for decoration from it. Also make white flower fondants..
- Next we create the red gelatine roses. One little bag of dry dust gelatine is mixed with 4 tbs water and 4 tsp sugar and heated up. Mix it well while its hot n put it in the silicone rose shapes then to the fridge. Decorate the cake with it when ready.
- Decorate with fresh blueberries and red currants. Ready!!!.
You could spend an exorbitant amount of money to buy a special cake for the kids, or you can make the day special by. Your dad is an important person in your life, and every year, you should make his birthday feel Asking your dad ahead of time also shows that you haven't forgotten his birthday and will let him. Looking for simple birthday cake ideas that will please any child? Scroll these kids birthday cakes You're sure to find a treat that's perfect for your one-year-old's big day—and it'll be as tasty as it is. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration.