Ingredients of Mango mojito
- You need 2 of ripe Alphonso mango pulp/purée 🥭.
- It’s 1-2 of lemons.
- It’s Few of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 can of soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white salt(normal one).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chili powder.
- It’s Few of ice cubes crushed.
- It’s As required of ice cubes.
Mango mojito instructions
- Cut a lemon and rub it along the rim of your glass. Dip the glass in red chili powder..
- Add one lemon wedge, sugar, salt and mint leaves in the glass you are going to serve the drink..
- Use the back of the belan (rolling pin) which is used for making roti/ chapti to crush the lemon mint, sugar and salt together.crush ice in a ziplock bag. Keep your glass in freezer..
- Before serving add 4tbsp of mango pulp in the glass..
- Add crushed ice +ice cubes. Add soda until the brim. Add some lemon wedges and mint. Mix well. Enjoy !.
Recipe: Tasty Mango mojito