Strawberry pomegranate Mojito.
Ingredients of Strawberry pomegranate Mojito
- It’s 8 of Strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pomegranate.
- You need 3 of Mint leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp + 2 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 250 ml of Sprite or soda.
- It’s as required of Ice cubes.
Strawberry pomegranate Mojito step by step
- Cut the strawberries (4) into small pieces, add sugar 1 tbsp & 1 tsp water. Boil it & make a syrup..
- Take a glass, add lemon juice, then 2 tsp pomegranate, mint leaves, fresh strawberries (cut it into small pieces). Muddle it with a wooden spoon..
- Then add powdered sugar, ice cubes, 2 tsp pomegranate, strawberry syrup. Stir it..
- Finally pour sprite on it. Serve chilled & decorate it with strawberries & pomegranate..
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Strawberry pomegranate Mojito