Best Butter Beans with Ham.
Ingredients of Best Butter Beans with Ham
- It’s 15 oz of Can Butter Beans, Drained.
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Smoked deli Sliced Ham Or Leftover Ham Finely Chopped..
- You need 1/4 cup of Finely Chopped Onion.
- It’s 1 of A Very Light Sprinkle Of Brown Sugar (Optional).
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper.
Best Butter Beans with Ham instructions
- In a medium sized pan, melt 2 Tablespoons butter. Add the ham and cook until nice and browned..
- Add 2 more Tablespoons of butter to pan and add your onions. Cook until translucent..
- Add butter beans, remaining 2 Tablespoons butter and a light sprinkle of Brown sugar. Toss and season with salt and pepper to taste..