Rich Baked Cheesecake Tarts.
Ingredients of Rich Baked Cheesecake Tarts
- Prepare of Tart Crust (Recipe ID: 1472093).
- You need 250 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 40 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 120 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Egg yolk.
- You need of Cheese Filling.
- You need 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 85 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Cornstarch (or katakuriko).
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Rich Baked Cheesecake Tarts instructions
- Prepareup to Step 14, until the tarts are blind baked. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145534-basic-tart-crust.
- Lightly heat the cream cheese in a hot water bath or in the microwave to soften. Add the sugar and mix together well..
- Add the egg and combine thoroughly. Add in 1 egg yolk at a time, thoroughly mixing after each addition..
- Add the heavy cream and mix until smooth..
- Add the cornstarch and stir. Let it sit for about 5 minutes and then stir once more to break up any lumps and to smooth it out..
- Pour in the lemon juice and once you have mixed it well, the filling is done..
- Pour the filling into the tart crusts and bake for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 170°C..
Recipe: Appetizing Rich Baked Cheesecake Tarts