My Spinach, yogurt & Cucumber Minty Dip. 😘.
Ingredients of My Spinach, yogurt & Cucumber Minty Dip. 😘
- You need 1 cup of authentic greek uogurt.
- It’s 1 of cucumber chopped up.
- It’s 3 handfuls of Spinach.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 2 tbls of fresh mint.
- Prepare 8 of Round rice crackers.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
My Spinach, yogurt & Cucumber Minty Dip. 😘 instructions
- Add every item in the blender except the rice crackers i used these to thicken the sauce up. Yogurt, chopped cucumber, le mon juice sqeezed..
- Good quality virgin olive oil, garlic salt, freshly Ground Black pepper..
- And Sourcream and mint. Now blend for 2 minutes. Next add the handfuls of spinach 1 handful at a time blend until all is smooth and creamy..
- Next add the 8 rice cakes crumble them in, this thickens to the thinkness you want. Blend for a further 1 minute on fast..
- Add to a serving bowl add a little more virgin olive oil on top amd a little black pepper to garnish and or mint leaves to garnish..