Kit Kat birthday cake. The Kit Kat Birthday Cake consists of two layers of chocolate cake, filled with chocolate buttercream, surrounded with Kit Kats' and topped with M & M's. When I asked her what type of birthday cake she would like, she immediately requested a Kit Kat Birthday cake. Perfect for a rainbow themed birthday party or any occasion.
Ingredients of Kit Kat birthday cake
- You need 2 boxes of cake mix (I used yellow box cake mix) – you're free to make your cake from scratch follow direction on box or your recipe.
- Prepare 2 cans of vanilla frosting.
- Prepare 12 of full size kitkats.
- Prepare 1 bag of Hershey kisses.
- Prepare 1 bag of plain M&M's or any candy you want.
- It’s 1 pack of Oreos.
Cover the outside in KIT KAT® Wafer Bars for a sweet cake decoration. Break KIT KAT® Bars into sticks along the natural breaking points. Birthday cake Kit Kat candy bars covered in crème and sprinkles are coming soon, and they're perfect for Funfetti lovers. Kit Kat has joined the confetti treat game.
Kit Kat birthday cake instructions
- You can either make your own cake from scratch or use any box cake that you like..
- This is a two layer cake made in 8 in round metal cake pan..
- Once cakes have cooled completely, choose which layer will be your base and cut across the top to level the cake. If it is already level no need to do this step..
- Whatever plate, or cake platter you use take a lil frosting and spread a thin layer on the plate the lay the first layer this will help it stick no sliding..
- Once first layer is centered spread mousse or frosting over the first layer, if using mousse or pudding do not frost the side. You don't want it to mix with frosting when you ice the entire cake. Once you've spread your middle filling lay next later..
- Now you can frost the entire cake. Once cake is frosted start taking the kitkats and go around the perimeter of the cake. Make sure you're using full size not mini kitkats because that will give you the dome top for the candy..
- Once the kit kats are added decorate how you like go crazy..
Kit Kat is releasing a limited-edition birthday cake-flavored candy bar covered in crème and sprinkles in.