Fried Buttermilk Slaw.
Ingredients of Fried Buttermilk Slaw
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- You need of thinly sliced green cabbage.
- Prepare of golden delicious apple.
- It’s of raisins.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
Fried Buttermilk Slaw instructions
- Slice the cabbage thinly. Then cross cut it..
- Fry the bacon crisp. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Reserve the drippings..
- Fry the cabbage in the drippings. Add salt and pepper..
- Peel and core the apple. Dice it and add to the cabbage. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the raisins. Cover and let cook for 15 minutes..
- Add the bacon pieces. Then mix in the mayonnaise and buttermilk. Serve. I hope you enjoy!.
How to Make Appetizing Fried Buttermilk Slaw