Colour Changing Mojito.
Ingredients of Colour Changing Mojito
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry pea flower.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry pea flower.
- Prepare 1 bottle of white Vodka.
- You need as required of Lot of ice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sugar syrup.
- Prepare as required of mint leaves.
Colour Changing Mojito instructions
- In a bowl add dry pea flower and add hot water. Colour changes blue..
- Pour into an ice tray and freeze for 5 hrs..
- Put the blue ice in a lip lock bag, seal and break the ice on top of the lip lock bag, set it aside.
- In a bottle add dry pea flower and 1 bottle of white vodka. Shake very well, set aside.
- In the serving glass add mint leaves, some ice till 2/3rd level, pea flower vodka, sugar syrup, pea flower ice, finally lime juice..
- The blue colour changes to purple. Voila! Enjoy! Drink responsibly.
How to Prepare Yummy Colour Changing Mojito