turkey (or ham) pinwheels.
Ingredients of turkey (or ham) pinwheels
- You need 1 can of black olives.
- Prepare 3 box of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 packages of 16 count burrito size tortillas.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 2 lb of deli sliced thin turkey (or ham) your choice.
turkey (or ham) pinwheels instructions
- put cream cheese in mixing bowl kinda whip it around with mixer til like a creamy texture.
- drain olives chop in food processor til resembles grainy bits add to cream cheese.
- add all 3 spicesand Tabasco sauce blend well.
- spread thin layer over tortilla then take about 5 slices of the meat lay around the tortilla roll up like a taquito place on a cookie sheet.
- repeat process till done wrap cookie sheet with Saran wrap put in fridge to set 1-2 hours should do it.
- when ready to serve cut ends off (I usually eat them) then slice each tortilla roll up into 5-6 pieces put on serving tray.
Recipe: Tasty turkey (or ham) pinwheels