Mojito for Grammy. This mojito cocktail is quick and easy to make with lots of fresh mint, lime juice and rum, and naturally sweetened with honey. Коктейль «Мохито» (Mojito). Mojito is a modular, source-controlled split testing framework that lets you Want to know how to make the best mojito? Follow our easy recipe and impress party guests.
Ingredients of Mojito for Grammy
- You need 5-7 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of a lime cut in two.
- You need 1 of good glug of rum.
- You need of Enough 7up to fill.
- It’s of Ice.
Mojito is a modular, source-controlled split testing framework that lets you build, launch and analyse experiments via Git/CI. Mojitos are easy to make for one or for a crowd. For the best tasting cocktail, don't skip the fresh Making mojitos in three easy steps. Add fresh lime juice, sugar, and fresh mint leaves to a cocktail.
Mojito for Grammy instructions
- In your vessel of choice, add to the bottom your cut limes, mint leaves, and sugar. Using a muddler or a wooden spoon handle, crush everything in the bottom of the glass, add desired amount of rum, top with something clear and fizzy. I use 7up. Add ice and drink up. 🍻 cheers friends.
Recipe: Perfect Mojito for Grammy Mojito for Grammy. Mojito Lite- Latin GRAMMY nominee for: Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album. The Mojito might be the perfect cocktail. The Mojito is as refreshing as a Caribbean breeze. It's a little bit sweet and citrusy fresh, with bright mint laying cover for the earthier bite of rum that makes the drink's base.