Apple and Almond Crumble.
Ingredients of Apple and Almond Crumble
- You need 2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of double acting baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 large of fuji apple.
- Prepare 1 large of granny Smith apple.
- You need 1 large of golden delicious apple.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hersey extra dark special cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cashew nuts.
- You need 1/3 cup of soften butter.
- You need 1 of nonstick spray.
Apple and Almond Crumble instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Core and Cube the apples, leave peelings on. Spray an oven safe dish with nonstick spray. Add apples..
- Mix salt, almond flour, baking powder, pecans, cashews, eggs, honey, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, half the cocoa powder, and water..
- Add to apples and mix well. Sprinkle rest of cocoa powder on top. Cover with butter..
- Bake 45 minutes or till done. Almond flour will burn if not cautious..
- Let sit 10-15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Apple and Almond Crumble