Cherry danish desert. Spread onto crust and then cover the cream cheese. How to Make CHERRY DANISH DESSERT. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk.
Ingredients of Cherry danish desert
- You need of (8oz. Each) refridgerated cressant rolls, seemless.
- You need of (8oz. Each) cream cheese.
- You need of Powdered sugar, divided.
- You need of Egg white.
- You need of Vanilla.
- Prepare of (21oz.) Cherry pie filling.
- Prepare of to 2 tbsp. Milk.
Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Using a spoon/fingers, press fingers into center of dough to create of bowl/well. Add cream cheese to the center and spoon a little cherry filling on top of cream cheese. To make the icing, combine powdered confectioners' sugar and water.
Cherry danish desert step by step
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Unroll 1 can of cressant rolls and place in greased 13×9 inch pan..
- In bowl beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, egg white, and vanilla. Beat with mixer until smooth. Spread onto crust..
- Top cream cheese mixture with can of cherries..
- Unroll other can of cressant roll onto wax paper and flatten to the size of the pan..
- Invert over pie filling to form top crust. Discard wax paper..
- Bake 30-35 mins until golden brown. Cool at least 20 mins..
- Gradually add milk to remaining 3/4 cup sugar. Beat until well blended and thick. Drizzle over warm desert..
- Store in refridgerator.
Prepare Junket ® Danish Dessert according to package directions for pie filling. Mix together cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in Danish Dessert and strawberries, including syrup and lemon juice. Cherry Danish Dessert: Guest Post for Cookistry. I have a special treat for you today.