Watermelon mint mojito.
Ingredients of Watermelon mint mojito
- You need 1 of Watermelon.
- You need as per taste of Sugar powdered.
- Prepare 10-12 of Mint leaves.
- You need 1-2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare as per taste of Black salt.
- You need as required of Soda/water.
Watermelon mint mojito step by step
- Blend the juice of watermelon along with seeds as we will strain it later. Now add 7-8 mint leaves and give it a light blend..
- Now strain it with the help of a strainer..
- In a ice cube tray pour the juice for coloured ice cubes. I added mint leaves for the decoration at the bottom of the tray. And pour the remaining juice in a still container for deep freezing it. Mix black salt and lemon juice in the container..
- Now freeze it for about 4-5 hours. Take the container out and scrape the ice using a fork..
- Now is the work of assembling everything you prepared. In a pretty glass add the scraped ice, then ice cubes, then again lots of scraped ice and on top add the soda water. Garnish it with mint leaves and lemon juice. You can add powdered sugar in the middle layer if you require..
- If you do not finish it at one go, freeze it and enjoy it whenever you feel like..
How to Prepare Tasty Watermelon mint mojito