Ingredients of Fruit Tart
- You need 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 150 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 of orange.
- You need of fruit you prefer.
- You need 1 envelope of food grade gelatine.
- You need of pastry cream.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 200 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of flour.
- It’s 30 grams of corn flour.
- You need 1 envelope of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Glaze.
- You need 20 grams of gelatine powder.
- It’s 15 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
Fruit Tart step by step
- Mix softened butter with flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add egg yolks and knead.
- Grate lemon skin and orange skin on the mixure.
- Add one or two tablespoon of milk until the dough is soft but not sticky.
- Wrap the dough in cellophane and let it rest in the fridge for half an hour.
- In the meantime prepare the pastry cream: Mix flour, corn flour and sugar.
- Slowly add warm milk and vanilla extract.
- Put everything on medium heat and let it boil until it thickens (3 minutes more or less). Custard is ready..
- Take off the dough from the fridge and roll it out (~1/1,5 cm), put it into a greased tart tin and poke holes on the bottom using a fork. Use the fork to press the borders too..
- Cover the dough in baking paper and put beans in the center (to avoid it grows too much).
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Let the tart cool down, then fill the center with the prepared pastry cream.
- Prepare the glaze mixing all the ingredients and heating until melted, let it cool it down for a while.
- Cut fruit into pieces and put them on the pastry cream layer (trying to be artistic ^^).
- Brush a thin layer of glaze over the fruits and refrigerate before eating!.
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Fruit Tart