Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- It’s of For Cake base.
- Prepare 500 gm of Refined Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 4 of Ripe banana.
- You need 6 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 250 gm of curd.
- Prepare as needed of Milk (approx 150ml).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of chocolate essence.
- You need 150 gm of Butter/Refined oil.
- It’s 200 gm of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of For Icing Creame.
- Prepare 500 ml of whipped cream.
- It’s as needed of Food colour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate syrup.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake step by step
- For Icing cream— Take lot's of ice in a big bowl & put a small bowl inside it..Now pour 500 ml whipped cream in it…
- Now beat it with electric beater in between you may add 2 teaspoon powdered sugar & few drops of chocolate or vanilla essence…Firstly you beat it in a slow speed…When cream gets thicken you may beat it in high speed,until soft peaks found…
- After finding soft peaks you may put this cream in freeze…
- For Cake Base–take refined flour, baking powder,baking soda & cocoa powder in a sieve & sieve it for 3-4 times…Than keep it aside..
- Now mash the banana in a bowl, put butter,powderd sugar,curd, milk & essence in it & beat it until better gets smooth & fluffy….
- Now put that sieved refined flour in beated better & mix it with cut & fold method…
- Now pour that better into greased cake tin…& Bake it..
- For oven – set 180° temperature & bake for 30 minutes…
- For baking in kadahi- take a kadahi in gas stove & put 1 bowl salt inside…Than put a stand & than put your cake tin inside & cover it with any plate..Bake it in slow flame for 45min to 1 hrs.You may check in between..
- Once your cakes baked take it out & allow it to cool completely.(It may take 3-4 hrs inside the freeze).
- Now cut you base in to 2 parts from center with the help of thread…& Soak all the parts with Hershey's chocolate syrup…
- Now take out you whipped cream from Freeze & do icing of all the parts by putting one upon one…After icing with white creame, you may add some colours on creame & decorate the cake in your style…
- Note–I have baked 2cakes one big in oven & one small cake in kadahi…
- Once your Icing done you may enjoy your cake…..
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?