Nutella tart without butter.
Ingredients of Nutella tart without butter
- You need 300 grams of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of large egg plus 1 egg yolk.
- You need 100 grams of white sugar.
- You need 80 grams of oil (corn or sunflower).
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 350 grams of Nutella.
Nutella tart without butter step by step
- In a bowl mix together the egg, yolk, sugar, salt and oil and whisk manually until the sugar is completely dissolved..
- Slowly add the flour and baking soda working the batter with a wooden spoon..
- Transfer the dough in a lightly floured.
- Transfer the dough and the remaining flour on your counter and knead it with your hands until it becomes soft but not sticky..
- Roll 3/4 of the crust until it reaches 5mm thicknes then lay it on the baking pan. Add the "bain marie" softened Nutella and with the remaining crust cut stripes in shapes that you like and lie them just as shown at the photo..
- Now the little secret for not drying up the Nutella while the tart bakes😉.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminium foil and bake it for 25 minutes at 170° Celsius placed over the wire rack at the bottom of the oven..
- After the 25 minutes have passed, take off the aluminium foil and place the baking pan in the middle and bake for other 5 minutes or until golden brown..
- Enjoy and let me know🙂.
Recipe: Delicious Nutella tart without butter