Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- It’s 4 tins of flour.
- It’s 1 tin of sugar.
- You need 3 of simas.
- It’s 15 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 t of spn of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 t of spns of flavor.
- Prepare of For making the butter icing.
- It’s of Icing sugar.
- It’s Half of tin of Powdered milk.
- You need 1 of simas.
- It’s 1 t of spn of flavor.
- Prepare of Cold water.
- You need of Extra ingredients.
- It’s of Nutella.
- You need of Smaties.
- You need of Sprinkles.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake step by step
- Mix your butter and sugar in a medium bowl. Get another bowl and break your eggs then whisk..
- Combine the egg and the sugar mixture together. Keep mixing till the sugar and butter are well mixed. Put a flavor and baking powder, then your flour after..
- Get your big tin, put a small butter and flour in every angle of your tin..
- Put the small batter and take it into your oven after pre-heating it..
- Keep baking same as the first one, till you make like 5 to 6 flat layers..
- Get your nutella or melted chocolate, brush it on every flat of your cake.
- Brush your butter after.
- Divide your icing sugar into two, set one aside and put a small cold water into one. Mix. Use a rolling board and flat the icing sugar, if it is well flated, take it onto the cake and use the softner to make it well softned..
- Put butter, milk and flavor in another icing sugar then mix. Divide it into two, put any colour of your choice. Decorate the top of your cake, then top it with smaties and sprinkles..
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?