Pumpkin, Butternut & Sweet potato Soup.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Butternut & Sweet potato Soup
- Prepare 1 bag of diced pumpkin.
- You need 1 of full butternut chopped.
- You need 3 of peeled and diced sweet potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of fat free milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of organic sesame oil.
Pumpkin, Butternut & Sweet potato Soup step by step
- Boil water in a pot and add pumpkin, sweet potato and butternut, cook until ingredients are soft..
- In a separate pan heat up the sesame oil. Add garlic and onion. Cook until golden brown.
- Once all ingredients have been well cook. Pour all ingredients into a blending machine add a cup of milk in order to blend well.
- Blend all ingredients for 30 seconds. Pour the soup back into the pot and keep it on the stove on warm temperature heat..
- Add salt, pepper and cayenne pepper for taste.
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Pumpkin, Butternut & Sweet potato Soup