Ingredients of Cauliflower Mac
- It’s 1 bag of frozen cauliflower.
- It’s 1 bag of is f frozen cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 1 Cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of onion powder.
- You need 1 TBSP of garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 3 slices of cooked bacon crumbled.
Cauliflower Mac step by step
- Steam cauliflower and cauliflower rice in microwave for 6 minutes each and drain off any excess water. Place in a 9X9 baking dish..
- In a sauce pan heat heavy cream and seasonings over medium heat..
- Once hot, add cream cheese in small cubes and stir until smooth..
- Add cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese to the heavy cream mixture and stir until melted..
- Pour cheese mixture over cauliflower and mix well..
- Add Parmesan cheese and the bacon crumbles to the top and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Lastly I put the broiler on for about 2-3 minutes to brown the top..