Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie.
You can have Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie
- Prepare of Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 oz).
- It’s of Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size).
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Reese's peanut butter chips, divided.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of (12 oz) chocolate fudge topping.
Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- Wisk together pudding mix, sour cream, and milk in medium bowl; set aside..
- Place 1 1/3 cups peanut butter chips and oil in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until smooth. Using hand mixer, gradually add to pudding mixture; spread evenly into crust..
- Spread chocolate fudge topping over pie; cover and refrigerate 3 hours. Prior to serving, place with remaining peanut butter chips..