Steak with blue cheese risotto 🥩🧀. This creamy and cheesy risotto paired with pan-seared filet mignon steaks makes for a dinner worthy of a special occasion. Click to watch Chef Edi make his Steak with Blue Cheese Turn off heat and stir in blue cheese and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese until melted and combined. Chef Edi explains each step to prepare a rich, buttery tenderloin on top of a bed of risotto and broccoli.
Featuring Danish blue cheese, or your favorite variety of blue cheese, the arborio rice is cooked in a creamy white wine sauce. Risotto is a rather simple dish to make. It is milder and softer than the other varieties (Natuale or Piccante) and it melts perfectly. You can cook Steak with blue cheese risotto 🥩🧀 using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak with blue cheese risotto 🥩🧀
- You need 2 of sirloin steak 🥩.
- It’s 200 g of risotto rice 🍚.
- You need 800 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 60 g of butter.
- It’s 100 g of Saint Agur blue cheese 🧀.
- It’s Handful of fresh parsley.
If you give this mushroom and blue cheese risotto a try, let me know. Easy recipe for steak on a blue cheese, spinach & pecan risotto – naturally gluten-free! · Looking for an easy sausage pasta recipe? This Italian Mac & Cheese from Delish.com is the best. Top risotto with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Steak with blue cheese risotto 🥩🧀 step by step
- Prep your ingredients. You will also need two large frying pans and a wooden spoon.
- Finely chop the onions.
- Add the butter and the onions to the pan and cook for 10 mins until soften.
- Add the risotto rice and stir. Gradually add a quarter of the stock at a time, stirring occasionally. And topping up with more stock as it absorbs..
- Meanwhile put the other frying pan on a high heat adding a little oil or butter. And fry the steaks for 2 mins each side (medium rare)..
- When most of the stock has absorbed in the risotto add the blue cheese and chopped parsley. Stir until thick and creamy..
- Leave the steak to rest for 4 mins on a chopping board while you plate up the risotto..
- Slice the steak thinly and place onto the risotto with a sprinkling of parsley. ENJOY.
Stir in mushrooms with their liquid, butter, chives, sea salt, and freshly ground pepper. Plate the risotto with strips of steak on the side. This classic risotto dish from the Veneto region of Italy is made by cooking shredded radicchio into the rice, along with wine, cheese, and shallots. This version is topped with a combination of toasted walnuts, thyme, and blue cheese. For the risotto, heat the oil and butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.