Molasses Spice Cookies FUSF.
You can cook Molasses Spice Cookies FUSF using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Molasses Spice Cookies FUSF
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar (plus 1/2 c. for rolling.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Crisco.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Molasses.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp. of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Ground ginger.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of Ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
Molasses Spice Cookies FUSF step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix sugar, Crisco, molasses and egg until combined. In second bowl mix all dry ingredients together. Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture until thoroughly combined. Roll dough into walnut sized balls and roll completely in sugar. Place on unlined cookie sheet and bake 9-11 minutes. Make sure cookies have cracked before removing from oven. Allow to cool and store in airtight container. Makes about 36 cookies..